Monday, June 15, 2009

Remembering







It's a year now to the day pretty much since my sister died. I miss her most for walking and talking and laughing. Within a short space of time, I have lost a Niece, my Sister, and my Mum.



In the meantime, the plants here are struggling up above the weeds when all I've done is to water them from time to time. It's strange how sometimes the urge for things to live and grow can be so indefatigable and at other times, life can slip away and any efforts to retain it are as futile as trying to hold water in your hands. For myself, I've made up my mind to live for a very very long time. It's not a perfect world but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've lived with my partner in Normandy, France, for about four years now. There's lots I love about our lives here-including our beautiful surroundings-but I also miss my wonderful children and grandchildren who are back in the UK. I trained as a hypnotherapist originally in the UK and am now registered for this in France, I also like making (and hopefully selling) some jewellery.