Saturday, March 6, 2010

Complexities


Things are never straightforward, are they. There we were thinking we would just put in a new floor...now this seems to involve numerous further steps including replacing a stair case, and knocking out a new doorway. No wonder the man in a beret is looking a little overwhelmed by events. Meantimes, the taller man seen through the new hole in the wall is, being a Swede, keeping himself peacefully occupied with a necessary task. On further looking at this picture, it seems that M is tackling this task without putting something down on the floor for his knees. He and I have argued about this oversight in the past since he will suffer later for this when his knees start cracking and he starts moaning. What is a woman to do??? I didn't think we had even decided we wanted a door there but there is a certain momentum to these things and, once started, there can be no going back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've lived with my partner in Normandy, France, for about four years now. There's lots I love about our lives here-including our beautiful surroundings-but I also miss my wonderful children and grandchildren who are back in the UK. I trained as a hypnotherapist originally in the UK and am now registered for this in France, I also like making (and hopefully selling) some jewellery.