Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dangerous Dogs


Obviously, I am in favour of the government's recent proposed guidelines for the keeping of dangerous dogs. We all get bored out of our skulls from time to time and, speaking for myself, I just love forms and time wasters. They have hit upon a real vote-winner here. Luckily, we own two dangerous dogs. The first, Bessie, is pictured here. She is on a mission to reduce all humans to having cone shaped heads by continously licking them. Also, one of her favourite foods is mallow like duck shits so her mouth is a haven of good hygiene. Our other dog is a teckel who farts noisily and noxiously. His second weapon is complete disobedience and disregard which inuduces a state of apoplexy in any human associated with him such as is likely to bring on heart failure. I look forward to their risk assessments and am confident that they will achieve high scores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've lived with my partner in Normandy, France, for about four years now. There's lots I love about our lives here-including our beautiful surroundings-but I also miss my wonderful children and grandchildren who are back in the UK. I trained as a hypnotherapist originally in the UK and am now registered for this in France, I also like making (and hopefully selling) some jewellery.