Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Birthday Activities







It was my birthday today. I have spent much of the day licking these potato plants into some form of shape and discipline. I gave them a stern talking to and they immediately fell into line. Good thing too. But I still have yet to rescue the cabbages from their grassy graves and the carrots also are getting overwhelmed. Franck sat on the doorstep whilst i had my coffee time and later I found Mackerel the cat looking rather surprised when he awoke and realised he'd fallen asleep on a sunny windowsill, next to a little model cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've lived with my partner in Normandy, France, for about four years now. There's lots I love about our lives here-including our beautiful surroundings-but I also miss my wonderful children and grandchildren who are back in the UK. I trained as a hypnotherapist originally in the UK and am now registered for this in France, I also like making (and hopefully selling) some jewellery.