Friday, May 29, 2009

A gift




Yesterday I had a very nice suprise when Georges the postman brought this parcel up to the house ( he always does this-can he have noticed the post box?) containing this picture which my son (also here pictured) had painted and sent to me for my birthday. It makes a lovely splash of colour in the kitchen. I thought perhaps I should return the gesture by making him something for his birthday whch is fairly soon. perhaps I could knit him a cardi or sing a song for him. Although I think this might result in him repeating the expression in this photo.

1 comment:

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've lived with my partner in Normandy, France, for about four years now. There's lots I love about our lives here-including our beautiful surroundings-but I also miss my wonderful children and grandchildren who are back in the UK. I trained as a hypnotherapist originally in the UK and am now registered for this in France, I also like making (and hopefully selling) some jewellery.