Thursday, May 21, 2009

Babies and floors




This is not the best ever photo of my splendid and lovely grand-daughter who I have been busy visiting in England, along with also visiting her Mummy, Daddy, and her big brother and her Uncle. On the other hand, it's a pretty good pic here of M in action helping his pal Bill out with his concreting. (Bill having helped us out with numerous things before now-not least on a hideous day when it took hours and lots of people to get our drain unblocked) Unfortuantely, the shutter action on my camera is a bit slow, and it's quick-drying cement, and I hate mucky socks, so M is still there, but just looking a bit less jolly now.

2 comments:

  1. 2 helpless souls! Concreting looks like fun - did they leave their names in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No they did not-it would have taken them twice as long if they had! Ha! ha!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've lived with my partner in Normandy, France, for about four years now. There's lots I love about our lives here-including our beautiful surroundings-but I also miss my wonderful children and grandchildren who are back in the UK. I trained as a hypnotherapist originally in the UK and am now registered for this in France, I also like making (and hopefully selling) some jewellery.