Saturday, May 23, 2009

Suitability




I think that it's amazing that these potato plants have grown so much when I only put them in the ground 8 weeks ago. Nor did we dig in any manure or suchlike. It's a little miracle really. And also a little overwhelming when you realise I have 60 plants all this size and there are only two of us living here-I hadn't realised about staggering them. Never mind. Meantimes, Franck has been busy doing what a teckel does best and following his nose around the garden. How he manages without bumping it I shall never know.He is the ideal shape for this kind of rootling activity. Perhaps all our body shapes are trying to tell us something about what we should be doing.

1 comment:

  1. I agree! Dan has long legs for cycling, Abi is hamster shaped for rootling too, and I have big boobies for feeding, and a waist to accomodate a pinny. Ben has a bald head so that he can bob it about in a jolly way, and strong arms for hugging (and sometimes restraining!) You have strong hands for piano playing, gardening (at which you clearly excel) and keeping martin in line. I'm not sure what Martin is designed for.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've lived with my partner in Normandy, France, for about four years now. There's lots I love about our lives here-including our beautiful surroundings-but I also miss my wonderful children and grandchildren who are back in the UK. I trained as a hypnotherapist originally in the UK and am now registered for this in France, I also like making (and hopefully selling) some jewellery.