Saturday, April 25, 2009

BINGO


Whenever I put the doormats outside so that I can sweep the floor, it's a mere matter of seconds before one of the dogs comes along and lies on them. If you think Franck is looking a bit peaky, it's probably because he's missing his Auntie Pat. he loves his Auntie Pat because he can never do much wrong in her eyes -she doesn't seem to mind if he jumps up at her and has even been willing to put up with his over-excited greeting peeing on her when he was a puppy. However, Auntie Pat is now in Scotland and has been there for weeks. She tells us it's cold and horrid there but really we know it's like the tropics. She also claims that she'd gone back to do all sorts of important things but we all know that really she's just gone back for a giant, weeks long game of bingo with all her buddies. Poor Franck.

1 comment:

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've lived with my partner in Normandy, France, for about four years now. There's lots I love about our lives here-including our beautiful surroundings-but I also miss my wonderful children and grandchildren who are back in the UK. I trained as a hypnotherapist originally in the UK and am now registered for this in France, I also like making (and hopefully selling) some jewellery.