Friday, April 3, 2009

Sunrise


Here is a picture of the sunrise this morning as the sun came up over the little bread oven house and the big barns. I'd had to stand the dogs on their legs this morning before they would get up-for some reason, they'd both wanted a lie-in this morning. As I stood here taking the photo, I could hear the swallows flying back into the big barn where they will be nesting again soon. It reminded me of the dramatic day last autumn when all the swallows had gathered at once and were perched on the wires, the fences-everywhere. the air was full of their cries to each other-they suddenly they all took off and flew away-and we haven't seen them again until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've lived with my partner in Normandy, France, for about four years now. There's lots I love about our lives here-including our beautiful surroundings-but I also miss my wonderful children and grandchildren who are back in the UK. I trained as a hypnotherapist originally in the UK and am now registered for this in France, I also like making (and hopefully selling) some jewellery.