Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Grand-daughter


My new grand-daughter was born on Monday evening-she and her Mum are doing really well-so are her Dad and her new big brother-they are all home together now as a family. She is called Abigail Sarah Warton. Abigail happned to be one of my Mum's favourite names (she hated her own name of 'Hilda') and my sister's name was Sarah so these are lovely choices to me-it made me cry! It's all terribly exciting and I can't wait to see her soon. I don't know how to import photos from another blog so if you want to see her (and she is beautiful) you will just have to go to "Sellotape fingers"-there's a link to the right of this. And in the meantime, I've tried to find another nice picture to accompany this-but nothing is as beautiful as my new grand-daughter. hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've lived with my partner in Normandy, France, for about four years now. There's lots I love about our lives here-including our beautiful surroundings-but I also miss my wonderful children and grandchildren who are back in the UK. I trained as a hypnotherapist originally in the UK and am now registered for this in France, I also like making (and hopefully selling) some jewellery.