Sunday, April 19, 2009

raindrops and hypnotherapy




Well it was a very wet and murky morning when i set off with the doggies first thing round the garden for their wee wee walk. Also rather overcast and a bit depressing, to be frank. Then I noticed these leaves which were by the side of our garage. Sitting in the middle of each of them was a drop of rain, or dew-so perfectly caught in the middle of the leaves that it looks as if some magical being has come along in the night and dropped a gesmstone in each of them.


A couple of years ago I completed the training for being a hypnotherapist and now that the kitchen/living are is done, I've got my books and scripts out and I can refresh my skills-starting with M, poor soul.

2 comments:

  1. What are you going to do to him? Can we make suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes! Although I am by no means certain he can be improved upon.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've lived with my partner in Normandy, France, for about four years now. There's lots I love about our lives here-including our beautiful surroundings-but I also miss my wonderful children and grandchildren who are back in the UK. I trained as a hypnotherapist originally in the UK and am now registered for this in France, I also like making (and hopefully selling) some jewellery.