Thursday, January 21, 2010

How To Make A Window







This is a pretty good time of year to think about making a new window. Everything's a bit dark and depressing so why not let some light in? It's made this man smile and it might just make you smile, too. It's easy peasy. First you need to stick some board up on a wall somewhere. Cardboard will do. Then, get a tape measure or ruler and measure out-and mark with a pen or pencil-how big you want your window to be. Then you have the last-and the most fun stage-which is cutting your window out. Then voila! as us francophile types say. You have your new window. What could be simpler? It helps if you put something down on the floor first to help with clearing up the enusing mess but, as you can see here, it isn't essential. More DIY tips to follow soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've lived with my partner in Normandy, France, for about four years now. There's lots I love about our lives here-including our beautiful surroundings-but I also miss my wonderful children and grandchildren who are back in the UK. I trained as a hypnotherapist originally in the UK and am now registered for this in France, I also like making (and hopefully selling) some jewellery.