Saturday, January 2, 2010

A New Decade























Well it's that time of year again-time to take down the decorations and make New years resolutions. Here is a representation, I've just realised of the taste dilemma I have with Christmas.

On the one hand, there's the slightly tasteful wood and red vibe going on-in the other picture, my singing and dancing reindeer and turkey. if you grab the turkey round the neck, it makes a gobbling noise-then if you press it's wing, it dances and sings Christmas songs. Marvellous. Through the window, you can see the heavy frost we had this morning. then this afternoon, we had heavy snow again and took the dogs for a walk in it. I have only broken one of my new years resolutions so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've lived with my partner in Normandy, France, for about four years now. There's lots I love about our lives here-including our beautiful surroundings-but I also miss my wonderful children and grandchildren who are back in the UK. I trained as a hypnotherapist originally in the UK and am now registered for this in France, I also like making (and hopefully selling) some jewellery.