Thursday, January 22, 2009

An Impressive Thing




What does impressive mean? I don't know-but M has now finished the wiring and plumbing. French electricity is exciting-sometimes shocking even! French plumbing can be quite complicated...and expensive. All the wires and pipes run between the ceiling beams and so now he can put plaster board between the beams for insulation. A thankless task now as he fills and sands the beams and boards. The room is already warmer. I'm pretty impressed.


Bess is still loitering in the utility room-and today Mackerel the Foundling cat added to her problems!

1 comment:

  1. All your animal pictures are just too cute, I can barely cope.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've lived with my partner in Normandy, France, for about four years now. There's lots I love about our lives here-including our beautiful surroundings-but I also miss my wonderful children and grandchildren who are back in the UK. I trained as a hypnotherapist originally in the UK and am now registered for this in France, I also like making (and hopefully selling) some jewellery.