Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Birthday




It was Franck's first birthday today. He celebrated by going to visit his favourite doggie friend this morning-which was a lot more fun than his outing yesterday morning to the vets where he had the stitches from his castration taken out. Particularly since one of them had become somewhat embedded. Never mind...My friend poignantly sighed and said how sad it is that he will now die a virgin. It depends how you look at it, though. he will have a lot less mess in his life as a result.. Then this afternoon, both doggies had a pigs ear each as a treat. i wonder what piggies get when it's their birthdays. Earmuffs, presumably. M has been working on the alcoves in the kitchen. the picture is blurry but the shelves are looking good. Bessie is doing one of her ET impressions and showing us which cupboards she wants used for dog biscuits, treats, and toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've lived with my partner in Normandy, France, for about four years now. There's lots I love about our lives here-including our beautiful surroundings-but I also miss my wonderful children and grandchildren who are back in the UK. I trained as a hypnotherapist originally in the UK and am now registered for this in France, I also like making (and hopefully selling) some jewellery.