Monday, March 9, 2009

The Kitchen Floor







Firstly, I have included a photo of M's thumb-as you can see, unpleasant as this injury was, he has had a good recovery and will now be able to hitch a ride away from here when he's had enough of me without people being afraid he's just committed a terrible murder. Also, our kitchen floor has been started thank goodness. Apparently, the new tile cutting machine is very good. Here, M is not being assisted by Noah (who we could do with sometimes given the amount of rain we can get here) but by our Swedish friend who lives a little way up the road. What a kind man. Then his wife asked us to tea last night. What wonderful people! I don't think we ever turn down an invitation which involves free food. It will be so nice when the kitchen's done and we can reciprocate properly.

1 comment:

  1. What hardworking chappies. I do feel a bit sorry for the lino though - some people would consider it the height of fashion. In fact, it wouldn't look out of place in my ancient retro kitchen, but the tiles look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've lived with my partner in Normandy, France, for about four years now. There's lots I love about our lives here-including our beautiful surroundings-but I also miss my wonderful children and grandchildren who are back in the UK. I trained as a hypnotherapist originally in the UK and am now registered for this in France, I also like making (and hopefully selling) some jewellery.