Friday, March 20, 2009

Tip toe thro' the Tulips!


yes-now is the time to tip-toe through the tulips. Hurrah for Spring cos it is Sprungen and Hurrah for me because I have Drunken. yes-I am in the poo house tonight because I went round to our dearly beloved neighbours whilst M was making tea tonight to drop something off. they did ply me with wine in the French styley and so i was 2.5 hours late home by which time M had made the meal, brought the washing in, made the pets meals, and started entertaining some visitors who had arrived. Oh- the shame of it-and so now I am well and truly in the poo and he has earnt himself the right to feel superior for an almost unbearable length of time. it really was not my fault. I was just being polite.

1 comment:

  1. Franck is so cute! I'm sure Martin will understand that now you are in France you must do as the French do, which I assume is a lot of wine drinking and chat, followed by late dinners.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've lived with my partner in Normandy, France, for about four years now. There's lots I love about our lives here-including our beautiful surroundings-but I also miss my wonderful children and grandchildren who are back in the UK. I trained as a hypnotherapist originally in the UK and am now registered for this in France, I also like making (and hopefully selling) some jewellery.