Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A New Bone


Franck is showing off his new bone. It's about the only thing he's got which is impressive since he was castrated. Mackerel the cat is appreciative. He doesn't know it yet, but the same thing is probably going to happen to him before too long. I mean the operation, not the bone. The piece of carpet is Dog Carpet which is why it's covered in Dog Hairs. Just thought I'd make that clear. Today, we've been pruning apple trees. The aim being really to stop them getting too overgrown and then blowing over as they have done in the past. They are all cider apple trees-I think there's about 50 of them. We're storing all the wood in a barn so that we can burn it and have more free fuel next year. Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've lived with my partner in Normandy, France, for about four years now. There's lots I love about our lives here-including our beautiful surroundings-but I also miss my wonderful children and grandchildren who are back in the UK. I trained as a hypnotherapist originally in the UK and am now registered for this in France, I also like making (and hopefully selling) some jewellery.