Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Recuperation







After a hard days work full of stress, it's essential to recuperate. It's easy to overlook the stress our pets have in their daily lives. There's the need to sleep, to eat, to exercise, to eat, and maybe sleep again-oh I don't know, because then again more eating might be involved, or more sleep,- the permutations are endless. M and I can become a bit preoccupied with our own concerns and tasks, -and fail to pay heed to the challenges these small creatures face juggling sleep exercise and eating. Let alone the times we SHOUT at them because yet again they have got in the way during the kitchen floor laying exercise. Poor wee things.



I have found out a use for dog poos. Apparently, if you dry them they burn well on the fire. Free fuel! This is something which I have to try and show on the blog. watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've lived with my partner in Normandy, France, for about four years now. There's lots I love about our lives here-including our beautiful surroundings-but I also miss my wonderful children and grandchildren who are back in the UK. I trained as a hypnotherapist originally in the UK and am now registered for this in France, I also like making (and hopefully selling) some jewellery.