Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Voies Vertes






The 'voies vertes' are pathways which connect up which are open to all public apart from any motorised form of transport. We are lucky enough that one of these-a former railway line-runs along the back of our property. From here, you can cycle all the way to Mont St Michel. It being a former railway line,the route is fairly level. Once, the dogs and I found a piece of rubbish somewhere along here-someone had accidentally dropped a tissue-but I don't suppose we'll see any more rubbish along this path for the next 18 months or so. It's a lovely place for the dogs to snuffle. At the weekends, it can get quite busy when the weather's good with riders, cyclists, and joggers. The doggies like the joggers best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've lived with my partner in Normandy, France, for about four years now. There's lots I love about our lives here-including our beautiful surroundings-but I also miss my wonderful children and grandchildren who are back in the UK. I trained as a hypnotherapist originally in the UK and am now registered for this in France, I also like making (and hopefully selling) some jewellery.