Saturday, February 14, 2009

Cats and dogs




Franck the teckel often likes to sleep upside down in his bed, airing his tender parts in front of the fire. It's at moments like these that Mackerel the cat likes to pounce on him, grabbing him round his neck. A wrestling match ensues which can get pretty vigorous. It's remarkable that Mackerel has already learnt to keep his claws in when he's playing-otherwise Franck's nose leather would be ripped to shreds by now-and Franck also manages to play gently despite a sometimes awesome display of fangs.

1 comment:

  1. That is sooo cute! They must have missed each other. You sometimes see cats and dogs being soppy together, but not so often just playing like siblings. ahhh

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've lived with my partner in Normandy, France, for about four years now. There's lots I love about our lives here-including our beautiful surroundings-but I also miss my wonderful children and grandchildren who are back in the UK. I trained as a hypnotherapist originally in the UK and am now registered for this in France, I also like making (and hopefully selling) some jewellery.