Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Settee!


This is just too exciting-after 18 months of nothing comfy to sit on, we now have a settee. This is the Hagalund model from Ikea which is also a bed-settee. it's available in a range of colours. The gorgeous man in french headgear is not available as an optional extra I'm afraid, ladies. If you do come across anything similar, just remember that it looks attractive, but can be Very Hard Work. The dogs are definitely not allowed on the settee. however, according to M, the cat is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've lived with my partner in Normandy, France, for about four years now. There's lots I love about our lives here-including our beautiful surroundings-but I also miss my wonderful children and grandchildren who are back in the UK. I trained as a hypnotherapist originally in the UK and am now registered for this in France, I also like making (and hopefully selling) some jewellery.