Thursday, February 26, 2009

Where can we eat?




The hopefully soon-to-be kitchen has been cleared ready for the action of painting and floor laying. In the meantime, we have nowhere vaguely warm to eat. So I created a space upstairs for this. The background is of abstract stripped walls and there is limited floor space for dogs to sit and beg so they will just have to refrain from this pathetic acitivity.


One of these photos has not come out properly and is pants but I've included it because it shows the more romantic bistro type atmosphere which pervades here in the evening, as M takes up his ukelele and croons to me softly whilst he gently passes wind following the evening repast I have lovingly prepared him, and I bask contendly in the atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've lived with my partner in Normandy, France, for about four years now. There's lots I love about our lives here-including our beautiful surroundings-but I also miss my wonderful children and grandchildren who are back in the UK. I trained as a hypnotherapist originally in the UK and am now registered for this in France, I also like making (and hopefully selling) some jewellery.