Saturday, February 14, 2009

Visitors







My son and his girlfriend have been visiting us for a few days.



We all refer to him as Uncle Sam which is a bit strange because so far, he's only an uncle to one person-although, all being well, this should alter to two in May.



He used an old oak door to stick the arrow target on and it was very difficult getting the arrows out again. Still, better than trying to get them out of someone's bottom.



M got very sociable and, one evening, told us lots of jokes he knew all in a row which was hysterically funny because they all got muddled up, then he suddenly fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've lived with my partner in Normandy, France, for about four years now. There's lots I love about our lives here-including our beautiful surroundings-but I also miss my wonderful children and grandchildren who are back in the UK. I trained as a hypnotherapist originally in the UK and am now registered for this in France, I also like making (and hopefully selling) some jewellery.