Monday, February 23, 2009

Pipes and windows







M can make the most fantastic things with pipes. Here are some of the pipes which go round the back of the woodburner. His soldering has improved since we came out here. The tradition here is to have the pipe work exposed and the artisan plumbers are very good at their pipework. However, all the plumbing and wiring now buried in the walls in the kitchen here. Also the telly aerial-which now keeps going wrong!



Also included is the before and after picture of the kitchen window.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've lived with my partner in Normandy, France, for about four years now. There's lots I love about our lives here-including our beautiful surroundings-but I also miss my wonderful children and grandchildren who are back in the UK. I trained as a hypnotherapist originally in the UK and am now registered for this in France, I also like making (and hopefully selling) some jewellery.