Sunday, February 1, 2009

An Explosion


Today, M asked if could use the little hoover I recnetly purchased. (ref blog entitled "Will I never learn?) Gosh isn't he good to ask! Well-not really because he has previously blown up a Dyson by sucking brick dust up it.

Anyway, i fetched the little hoover for him and he started sucking up plaster dust. Sure enough, 2 seconds later he was back complaining to me that it DOESN'T WORK. A futher 10 seconds later, he'd obviously carried on trying because the hoover went BANG.

Just look at it-it's insides have melted. What a terrible way to go. Even Franck looks sad.

Never mind-hopefully it will snow tomorrow. This is very selfish wish of mine since was going to give frined of mine a lift to dentist because their car broken-and my Twingo won't go in the snow. Not with me behind the wheel. I just want to see the pretty snow. that's all !

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've lived with my partner in Normandy, France, for about four years now. There's lots I love about our lives here-including our beautiful surroundings-but I also miss my wonderful children and grandchildren who are back in the UK. I trained as a hypnotherapist originally in the UK and am now registered for this in France, I also like making (and hopefully selling) some jewellery.