Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Something Disgusting (You have been warned)


Our neighbours are real dog experts having bred champion dogs and been international dog judges. According to them, you should only feed your dog once a day and the best and most economical method is to cook for them using offal. So M bought this hideous lump of flesh and pipes for a mere 60 centimes. it was terrible to cut up-i mean I have been a vegetarian for years in the past and even a vegan briefly (until my hair started falling out!). Usually, I cope OK with meat but this was just too much-I mean I think it's bigger than a baby. We cooked it for ages on top of the stove and the dogs ate it with carrots and macaroni. We're still not sure what it was.

1 comment:

  1. You were a vegan? That's crazy. Or was it when you went on that nut and mung bean diet a couple of years ago? (And then thank god met martin). Ben and I think it is a cow or horse lung.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've lived with my partner in Normandy, France, for about four years now. There's lots I love about our lives here-including our beautiful surroundings-but I also miss my wonderful children and grandchildren who are back in the UK. I trained as a hypnotherapist originally in the UK and am now registered for this in France, I also like making (and hopefully selling) some jewellery.