Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wood cutting




M has taken the photos for today's blog. He was quite keen to show the results of his wood chopping today. Of course, the result which isn't shown is his aching limbs-but believe me, the pain is audible. Anyway-it's good to know there's a substantial quantity of free wood here for next year. It's a shame Bess looks so ugly in these pictures but, to be truthful, she really is that ugly.


Meanwhile, I did the accounts. This was just as painful only in a different way. There's no need to show any pictures-just imagine piles of bits of paper on a table, and me looking very old and despairing.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are a bit biased about your dogs. When I saw Bess up there I thought 'how lovely to see bess today, Franck can be a little overrepresented sometimes and really he is the most ludicrous looking dog compared to Bess' finesse'. I do hope you pass that on to her because it is genuinely what I thought. Franck is of course perfect in every way, but Bess is truly a fine dog. Why bother doing accounts? Why not just tear up some bits of paper, throw them about and look despairing? Would the outcome be different? Much love, your daughter

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've lived with my partner in Normandy, France, for about four years now. There's lots I love about our lives here-including our beautiful surroundings-but I also miss my wonderful children and grandchildren who are back in the UK. I trained as a hypnotherapist originally in the UK and am now registered for this in France, I also like making (and hopefully selling) some jewellery.